Department of Business Administration [BBA]
The department of Business Administration was established in the academic year 2016 – 2017. The department provides conducive atmosphere for students learning process. It educates the leadership and managerial skills to the students. The department of Business Administration was established in the academic year 2016 – 2017. The department provides conducive atmosphere for students learning process. It educates the leadership and managerial skills to the students.
• To achieve academic excellence in the management discipline.• To develop the practical skills among the students for their future development.• To be a world leader in business education, research and development.
• Transforming lives through knowledge creation and idea sharing.
• To provide competency-driven education, a core component of our growth and success.
• Offering the best professional development and career management opportunities for our students.
• Organized industrial visit on 01.09.2017 at Doddabetta Tea Factory and Tea museum for our students.
• Arranged one day trip for our students on 31.08.2017 at Ooty.
• Visited Steel Authority of India Limited, Salem on 03.10.2018.
• Visited Gandhi Asharamam, Tiruchengode on 07.02.2019.
• Organized industrial visit on 13.08.2019 at Central Marine Fishers Research Institute, Kochin.
• Arranged One day Motivational Speech for our students by Dr. B. G. Ramaraj MBA.,M.Phil.,Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Department of Management Studies, Bharathiyar University Arts and Science, Salem on 15.12.2017 .
• Arranged One day Guest Lecture on 26.09.2018 in the topic of “Smarter – Faster – Better : The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business “ by Dr. G. Prabu MBA.,M.Phil.,Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Department of Management Studies, AVS College of Arts and Science, Salem.
Students Achievement of our Department:-
• A. Prasath had participated Periyar University drawing competition on 02.10.2018.
• M. S. Assvath had participated and won II-prize in CIFA:2K18 held on 22.01.2018.
• M. Prabudeva and M. S. Assvath has participated in “ Business Quiz”, they got third prize in One Day National Level Management Meet – RACANA UTSAVA 2K19 on 08.03.2019 at Selvam College of Technology.
• M. S. Assavath, K. Prakashraj, M. Dineshkumar, M. Harikrishna, N. Sathishkumar are participated in SADHANA 2K19 an National Inter College Meet at Periyar University, Salem, on 30.09.2019.
• M.S.Assvath and K.Prakashraj had participated National level Symposium “Business Quiz” at Nandha college of Technology, Erode and they won I-Prize on 26.09.2018.
• M.Dineshkumar, M. Kumarsen, M. Harikrishna all are participated “Treasure Hunt” a National level symposium at Nandha college of Technology on 26.09.2018.
•M.S.Assvath,S.Yuvaraj,R.Gokila,V.Mohanapriya,R.Premalatha,M.Balu,K.Prakashraj, M.Gokulnath,S.Vishnu,K.Pandisaravanan,P.Vimalan had participated “FROLICS-6.0 2019”at Knowledge Business School, Salem on 27.09.2019.
• J.Bathul won I-prize in District level speech competition at Namakkal District.
• M.S.Assvath, S.Yuvaraj, L.Seemon, M. Gokulnath,K.Nagaraj,K.Pandisaravanan, M. Raguram had participated “FROLICS-2.0 2020”at Knownledge Business School,Salem on 07.02.2020.
• M.S.Assvath, K. Prakashraj, L. Seemon, M.Gokulnath, K.Pandisaravanan, K.Moses, G.Mohanakrishnan had participated “Sona college of Technology” at salem on 11.02.2020.